KGA’s promise to its Affiliate Counselors is to remain accessible, communicate clearly, and value their time. Our promise to our clients is to ensure that every KGA counselor is licensed, experienced, and professional. Therefore, all KGA-affiliated EAP counselors should meet the following criteria:
- Licensed at the highest level of their profession, with at least a Master’s degree (CEAP certification is encouraged).
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate, private practice, clinical experience. On average, our affiliates have been in the field for 10 years.
- Available to see clients within 72 hours of a referral.
- Listed on panels of insurance providers, such as Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, etc.
- Maintain private malpractice insurance; minimum $1 million/$3 million.
- Experienced in substance abuse counseling (strongly preferred, but not required).
- Work in a clean, safe, professional office space.
- Well versed in confidentiality requirements and willing to sign KGA’s confidentiality agreement and Business Associate Agreement.
- Familiar with the short-term EAP model.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in affiliating with KGA, we’d like to hear from you. Contact us today to get started.