KGA is pleased to receive RFPs and referrals from Benefit Consultants and Brokers. Our partnerships with consultants and brokers enable us to work together to tailor and optimize the services we offer to clients. Through these relationships, we gain a fuller understanding of clients’ needs and seamlessly integrate our services with other benefits and programs.
Our flexible approach to program design for EAP and Work-Life Services will ensure that:
- Our services align with your clients’ size, goals, and culture
- Clients have real control over the variable components of our services
- Behavioral/mental health experts are supporting your key accounts
- Reporting is comprehensive and fully accessible
- Fast and expert response to local and global crises is guaranteed
Request a proposal from KGA or contact us to discuss a client’s needs or find out more.
KGA’s full suite of services includes:
On-Demand Services: Crisis Management, EAP Counseling and Training