HR Trends for 2017
Forbes Magazine recently published its list of HR trends for 2017.
- Improving candidate and employee experiences gains focus.
- The blended workforce is on the rise.
- Annual performance reviews evolve into “continuous reviews.”
- Millennials meet Gen Z in the workplace.
- Augmented reality revolutionizes recruiting and training.
- The war for talent heats up and employee contracts continue to evolve.
- Organizations restructure to elevate team performance.
- Workplace wellness benefits become critical for attracting top talent.
- Organizations get creative with employee benefits packages and perks.
- Office attire and workplace culture redefine casual.