Flexible Service Model
To fully align with and support a client’s needs KGA will alter the configuration of our services in three ways:
- Variable Account Support – Clients have the flexibility to include any amount of promotional and educational resources (i.e. amount of EAP Orientations for managers and employees, participation in health/benefit fairs, wellness programming, etc.).
- Additional Services – Support services that can be integrated into an EAP contract or purchases as needed. These include:
- Critical Incident Response some amount of which is included in most contracts, but additional support can be added
- Layoff support
- On-site EAP counseling offered to employee, professional or clinical staffs on a regularly schedule.
- Professional skills training for managers and employees
- SAP Evaluations – Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) evaluations
- Wellness Planning and Programming including seminars, webinars, information tables, health screenings, etc.
- Partnership Integration – Our services can be structured to incorporate a close and operational partnership with an internal capabilities such as:
- An -in-house EAP
- Professional/clinical support program
- Union leadership
- Occupational Health departments
- Employee Relations team