How will an EAP support our managers?
Managers are at the crossroads where executive expectations meet employee needs. At times this can be a collision leaving managers accountable to leadership for performance issues and on the hook with employees who expect more resources, time and direction. An EAP can be an invaluable resource to managers by providing:
- Private consultation on difficult employees who dominate time and attention
- Expert advice on ER issues and management guidelines
- Perspective on the role of managers and thought partners assessing issues and finding solutions
- Access to expert resources for dealing with crises in the work place, conflict resolution, employee development, and performance management issues.
- Assistance in dealing with employees who have mental and behavioral health issues
On line access to resources, literature and tools developed for managers.